Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Highlight of My Thanksgiving Day!

The highlight of my Thanksgiving day was playing Superman; both of my nephews giggled the whole entire time. Spending time with them is a feeling I can't explain. :)



http://www.uprinting.com

Disclaimer my post is a contest entry for GiveawayBlogs.com's “My Thanksgiving Highlight Photo Contest”

6 comments:

  1. Love this Photo! It was a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! I can't wait for you and Sharita to have kids of your own so I can have a picture of me at Thanksgiving with your beautiful babies! Maybe by next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are having so much fun but it looks like you are enjoying it the most! You will be a SUPER dad one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Children have a way of melting all your troubles away. You don't have to explain the feeling... it's written all over your face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! so r u gonna be posting on here regularly? i suppose ill subsrcibe to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superman DOWN a flight of stairs?! Their mom's must have had NO IDEA:-)

    ReplyDelete